Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 2 Standings - A Free Pass - Still 9 Left

Oh my!

That has to be one of the most shocking results shows ever.

I'm sorry, I know I picked Mike to win, maybe stupidly, but he was better than Aaron, Tim, and Andrew for sure this week.

Man, I was close to 8 weeks as a lame duck pool numbers runner. These updates would be pretty boring without a horse in the race.

No way Andrew, with his Michael Buble goes urban version of Can't Buy Me Love should have stayed over Mike.

Anyway, I guess there is no need to post anything. Officially, nothing changed in the standings.

Was I the only one who thought David Archuleta was pretty good?

As for Jason Derulo, well, he was Michael Jackson-like, only not as good. Rihanna was OK I guess, just not into her.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew must have a group of dedicated Dialers! I didn't understand it either. Michael has always been better! Maybe people wanted to be sure Andrew stayed and thought Mike would be safe.

    ReplyDelete